Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Day Twenty Five

Are there items, objects or rituals that represent or help you express submission? If not, have you ever thought of adding or being gifted one? Is there a special significance to these objects or rituals?


We really do keep our relationship quiet and cannot display it for the world to see. I have a beautiful collar that Sir bought me before He left. You can see it here. It is wonderful and feels great when I wear it. It is heavy so I cannot forget it is there and it would help keep me in my submissive mind set. I was only able to wear it at home a couple of times but it was amazing. He had me kneel in front of Him as He put it on me and I have never felt more submissive. I cannot wait for Him to return and place it on me once again. With the upcoming move I plan on just wearing it every day. It is pretty and I can change out pendants to make it look any way I want. I don't think people who don't know me would question it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment