Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day Twenty

Has your submission increased or decreased over time? Have you ever had to renegotiate your submission due to a change in your feelings or circumstance?

My submission has continually grown over the last 10 years. At first I didn't even realize that is what was happening. I just wanted to follow Him. About five years ago we started discussing some of our lifestyle changes. It was very slow at first and I did fight a lot of little things that now are just second nature. About two years ago we started talking about a full 24/7 power exchange. It was all very exciting and we jumped in with both feet. It was a disaster.  


After struggling for a little while we decided to take a step back and see what went wrong. We are very happy with that decision. We are moving a lot slower and I find it easy to hand over things to Him now. He started out with just a few little things and we are building on them. I know He has grand plans for our future and my submission but we are taking it slow. We don’t want to have to back up and do it again. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that really smart. It's not a race to any so called finish line...that beauty of it. You have your whole lives together to build the dynamic that's perfect for you as a couple.

    ReplyDelete