Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day Twenty Eight

Has your submission ever let you down? Have you ever been criticized for your submission? Have you ever regretted being or feeling submissive in a moment or in a relationship? Have you ever looked back and realized you made a mistake and how did you handle your submission going forward from that?

Wow there is a lot in this question. I think I will break it down a little bit.

Has your submission every let you down?
No. I only submit to my Master and I trust Him completely with everything in my life. His choices are usually better than my own. I cannot see it letting me down because He doesn't let me down.

Have you ever been criticized for your submission?
Yes, but not in a direct way. I have had family and friends make comments about how “weak” a woman would have to be to be submissive to her husband. Then EVERYONE read 50 Shades and the conversations never ended. I heard everything from M/s is abuse to “that lifestyle has to be made-up”. It doesn't really bother me anymore because I know how great my life is.

Have you ever looked back and realized you made a mistake and how did you handle your submission going forward from that?

Yes I make mistakes. Everyone does. Thankfully I have a great Master and we work through everything together. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! I've been down with strep, but finally back (again:P), and getting caught up on your blog. :)

    This was so well wrote. I think we all have heard similar, but you have such a great attitude about it. Knowing how great your life is -knowing you're happy.. that is all that counts. :)

    Missed reading your blog while I was gone! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed you too! I may not comment (I am shy like that) but I always read your posts. I am sorry you were sick and I really hope you are feeling better. Strep sucks. We usually pass it around the family about once a year.

      How I look at the world - and other's opinions of me- has really changed in the last couple of years. I am so happy in our life that it would take a lot to make me doubt our choices.

      I can not wait to read more of your posts.

      *Hugs*
      Pet

      Delete