Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

New Collar

Another Picture from Him. 


We have had a 'play collar' for a while. It was used during our play time to connect the hook from my ass to my neck. He has pulled me around with it and pulled it against my throat in a way that it choked me from behind. It has always been for fun.

He bought me a beautiful new collar before he left. I never really thought about wearing a collar. It wasn't a big deal to me and I kinda just looked at it as a piece of jewelry. My play collar doesn't really do anything for me emotionally so why would a new one be any different?

IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

He had me kneel before Him so He could place the new collar around my neck. The feel of the metal on my skin was one of the most erotic things I have felt in my life. Then I became shaky as the collar was locked into place and I could feel the full weight of it around my neck. I stayed kneeled before Him with my head down just waiting for His next command.

The feeling of the collar was more than I ever thought it could be. Something so little had brought me to a place I had never been. I have never felt so submissive. I have never wanted to serve Him more.

We played that night, but I really don't remember the details. I just remember how it felt when the collar was pulled against my throat. How it sounded when the chain from the ass hook was clipped to the rings on my collar. When we removed it I felt like He was taking a part of me. Like my submissiveness was absorbed into that small piece of metal. My collar is sitting in the jewelry box just waiting for Him to come home and place it around my neck.

4 comments:

  1. This was so beautiful to read. Those emotions that come from "a small piece of metal" just can't be described.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nightmare, that was wonderful to read. Beautifully shared, and congratulations on having that incredible feeling!

    xx brat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much we think alike ❤️. Our post are so similar 😀. What you said when it comes off is exactly how I feel when mine comes off. xoxox ~s

    ReplyDelete