Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Making Decisions

It seems that I am more submissive than I originally thought. While writing my Day 3 post I had a light bulb moment. I don't want to return to work. It has always been part of our agreement that I would return to work full time when we left this base. I would return to working with animals in one form or fashion. As I thought about my Day 3 post I realized that walking away from my dream job 10 years ago was my first real act of submission. Who Knew?

I think about our life, and where we will be in the upcoming years, and I don't see me working. I don't see me missing lunches with my Master or school functions with my kids. I don't see me trying to shift my work schedule in order to spend time with my family.

I want my career to be serving my Master. I belong at home taking care of Him and our boys. It took me a long time to admit this to myself. The first thing I did last night was message Him. I had to know what He thought about my complete change in directions. I had to wait for His answer. I am sure He was thinking about the right response. Then when I received His answer it was short and wonderful.

"Good. I don't want you to work outside the home. Your place is serving me."

Apparently He had thought about this too. He wants me to be home for Him. He didn't want me to work but He wanted me to come to this realization on my own. (He is such a wonderful man.)


4 comments:

  1. Love your post. Your kids are young I missed a lot of things with them as they grew if I had to do it all over again is probably spend more time at home. Don't you love how he waited for it to come to you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you young lady! I agree about the importance of being home if that is where your heart is. And it certainly appears that is where your heart is.

    My Mistress has been a stay-at-home mom and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me years to realize this is where I need to be and I am very happy with this decision. :)

      Delete