Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day Twenty Four

What are the emotions that most directly let you access submission? What feelings do they inspire?

My submissive feeling go hand in hand with my emotions. Some times I feel like a roller coaster of emotions and usually He is the only who can see it. He can put my feelings into words better than I can. He knows my emotions and what I need before I do. Sometimes I just need to ‘feel’ something, anything, and that is when He will give me a good girl spanking. It usually helps me reset my emotions and move on.

I find that I am most submissive after I have felt lonely. (Like now and His deployment) I would do almost anything He asked after having some time apart. We actually grow more in our M/s relationship when He is gone than we do when He is home with me.


I find that when I am in a happy or energetic mood I get into trouble. I like to joke around and get sassy which do not usually go smoothly with being a slave. He likes it for a little while but then I think He gets tired of it. I get “that look” when He has had enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment