Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day Nineteen

How socially connected is your submission? Do you look for others to talk to about your submission for support or networking? Do you go to events or connect through another sort of social grouping either in person or online?

I am not a social person. People scare me and I try to avoid going out at all. I like being alone and enjoy the quiet. With that being said, Master LOVES to be around people. He never meets a stranger and will talk to anyone. He would go to social gatherings if we lived where we could. There just are not places for kink around here.

We do have another couple we talk to all the time. We met through our blogs and have become very close – very fast. I can tell her anything and she truly understands and doesn't judge me. She doesn't scream abuse when I say He spanked me and I don’t panic when she says the same to me. It really is wonderful. Thankfully both of our husbands are military so we can talk about all parts of our lives since it really does change how our dynamics work.  S and I talk all the time and I am really blessed to have her as my friend. I cannot wait for us to meet in real life.


I did join Fet and I received horrible messages and comments from other people who do not believe in 24/7 or slaves. It just was not for me. I like to go on there to read some of the post but I do not comment or talk to anyone. I really did not think people on that site would be so closed minded and mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment