Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day Twenty One

Is there a physical position that makes you feel most submissive?

With Him being deployed our choices are limited. I have corner/kneeling time every night. I kneel by a chair in our room and try to center myself. When He comes home I will kneel while He sits in the chair but it is a long time until February. Right now 5 minutes seems like forever and I have a really hard time staying put. I know I need to focus on my submission during this time but I find it hard to quiet my mind. I tend to run through my to do lists and think about all the things I should have done. I think I need to find a book on centering myself or maybe meditation….I don’t know.  L I do find that my kneeling time helps me remember my place in our relationship. He is thousands of miles away from me but He still has control over my life. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this entry, mp.

    "...helps me remember my place in our relationship."
    I feel the same about so many things that I do with, and for, my Man. It is such a powerful need- to know your place.

    Most of my "things" that help me remember my place in our relationship involve physical behaviors between the two of us. Reading your post here, I really am going to put thought to what I do that does NOT involve my Man being right there with me.

    Who says subs aren't strong as hell!? You are amazingly strong and beautifully submissive to your Man at the same time!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Sometimes I just feel a little lost! lol

      Delete