Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day Five

Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you? Have you been in more than one D/s relationship? How were they the same? How were they different? What is unique about your relationships in your mind?

He is my first and last Master. We have found this lifestyle after years of marriage and have built a strong foundation of love and trust.


 I don’t think we are that different than other D/s couples. We have rules.  We have expectations of each other. He has the final say. What makes us different is the fact that He is in the military. We are faced with deployments and training and crazy work schedules. We are faced with transitioning back and forth from being together to  being in a long distance relationship.  It isn't easy. This will be the first time that we have continued our D/s relationship in its entirety. I am hopeful that it will make some of the transitioning easier and that we will not fight as much this time. 

5 comments:

  1. It amazes me how much we have in common. It's really awesome. We also came into the lifestyle after years of marriage, we had always pretty much lived that way.. but not to this extent. We didn't know there were titles, a whole community, etc etc. When we found it all, it was like a huge light bulb for us - and a very big puzzle piece fitting into place. :)

    You're doing great with these, I am enjoying reading them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support. It really means a lot.

      We are growing and changing everyday. It is a fun journey and I find myself always wanting more- To move faster. He keeps me grounded and doesn't let me jump ahead. :)

      Delete
    2. Happy to be here and supporting you throughout the journey! :) They are often good at keeping us from getting to far ahead.. I know Sir has been having to grab me back a lot lately, telling me to breathe and wait. Mostly in vanilla things - 20 years of Army life, and while I loved it- and have happily supported His career, I am ready for the next chapter and excited for the changes. :)

      Ee, sorry, got to rambling - long rambles short. I so understand, and love reading about the changes and journeys. :) xx

      Delete
  2. As always love it. So much alike. What are we going to so when day 30 comes lol ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe we should have the guys come up with topics for us?

      Delete