Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Day Twenty Nine

Is pain or humiliation (spankings for example) a part of your submission? What is your relationship to it? Do you embrace it as a part of your submission, tolerate it as necessary or have some other type of relationship with it?


Pain is a large part of our relationship and one of the first ways we started exploring this side of our relationship. I enjoy pain and find it to be closely tied to my orgasms. Spankings – ones that I really feel the next day- just fuel my submission. We don’t participate in a lot humiliation activities and I am thankful for that. I have a lot of body image issues and anything “humiliating” would just be too much for me. The closest we come to this is the pictures I post on here that He really likes. It is very hard for me to put those images out there for everyone to see but I do not find it humiliating. I do not think we could have this lifestyle and not include pain. It is too much a part of who we are as a couple. 

4 comments:

  1. MP, I have tried to comment 2x's and for some reason I cannot find my words very well today.

    I will simply say this...I agree! The pain, the humiliation aspect. We share the same answers to this question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that a LOT. I go to comment on a post and can not figure out what to say. Thank you for commenting. I am still shocked people actually read my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. "Spankings – ones that I really feel the next day- just fuel my submission."

    SO well said! I nodded along as usual, all the way throughout the post. lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber. I like knowing that there are others like me in the world. Our lives can feel very lonely at times since we can not be open to everyone.

      Delete