Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Day Eleven

Do you include service as a part of your expectations of your submission? How do you define service? What does it mean to you? If not, what is it about the concept of service that is not for you?

Service is a large part of our relationship. I do everything I can in order to make His life comfortable. I clean His house, tend the gardens, care for the kids, do His shopping, and the list can go on and on. I used to find cleaning to be dull and tiresome but the longer we are on this journey the more I enjoy these things. I can find great joy in cleaning the kitchen or folding the laundry. Anything I do for Him is special.


With Him deployed my daily service routine helps keep me in touch with my submissive side. As I complete my tasks I send Him photos. He can get 20 pictures in a day of things like a clean living room or a freshly scrubbed bath tub. He always gives me high praise for even the smallest tasks. I love to know He is proud of me. It is like a drug to me. The happier a task makes Him the more I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment