Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day Three

How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? How do you feel when you express your submission?

I wasn't raised to be a submissive. I was raised by a Mom who hated men. I would probably hate men if I had been married to a man like my father. So she wanted me to make my own money, take care of myself, and to never NEED a man. Then one day my husband came home from work and told me He wanted to join the Air Force. I am a farm girl and knew nothing about the military but I knew Him. I quit my dream job and followed Him. When I looked into His eyes I knew He was my dream. Not a job. Not independence. Not anything my Mom had taught me.


That was my first submissive act. It has taken us 10 years to get here but I am very happy with my choice all those years ago. Being submissive to Him gives me pleasure on so many levels. I find myself looking to Him for everything. I need to hear His praise. I need to know He is proud of me. I in general just NEED Him. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm getting day 4 done before you lol. My day 3 is going to be up in about ten mins girly. I love how much you love your man ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you!

      I will go and read your post now! :)

      Delete