Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day Twenty Six

What are the qualities you seek in a dominant partner and why? Are some qualities deal-breakers as in “must” haves or “must not” have?

I don’t really have a lot to go off of.  I have only been with one Master and I will not be with anyone else. So…. What makes a good Master?

1.       He loves me as a person and not just a slave.

2.       He is confident in himself and in His role as head of our home.

3.       He is sensitive to my needs and can tell if I need a hug or a spanking- then gives me exactly what I need.

4.       And He Talks to me. About the big stuff but more importantly, the little things. I know most couples talk about the life changing things like buying  a new car, but it is the little things like what I had for lunch or the trash TV I watched that really makes me feel loved. He may not care about the topic but He always listens because He knows it means something to me.


I am sure I could go on and on about this but honestly this list should be what every woman looks for in a man. We are not different than anyone else just because we have added an M/s dynamic to our relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment