Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Day One

Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

Our label has changed so much over the years. I don’t really think we are one set thing. We are striving for a Master/Slave dynamic but I am also His pet in many ways. He takes care of me and is slowly changing some of my less than desirable habits. My health and well being is fully up to Him. As far as the slave/submissive titles I find that no one really agrees on the exact meaning of what a submissive is and what a slave is. So I will try to explain how I see them.

To me a submissive is a person who wants to serve a person when it suits them. They have the right to negotiate and make deals. Nothing is really set in stone. They come into a scene to submit and they leave the scene a free and independent person.  The submissive still has control over their lives. They have their own money, their own possessions, and can come and go as they please.  A submissive is playing a role.

I am not a submissive. I am a slave. I don’t walk out of a scene. My life does not come with an on/off switch.  As a slave I handed over everything to my Master. My Master makes all the decisions, controls the money, makes the rules, and dishes out the punishments.  I do not have limits, hard no’s, or the right to negotiate.  I am to obey Him without question.
“A slave is not an ueber-sub, someone "more" submissive than the "ordinary" submissive. For that matter, a slave may not even be submissive at all. Slavery is not about submission or submissive behaviors. It is about obedience.” (http://www.teramis.com/kink/subvslave.htm)
He thinks about my feelings but, in the end, He will do what He thinks is best. He knows what I like and what I don’t like both in and out of the bedroom. I do have a safe word system but it does not stop the actions. It is just a way for Him to know how I am mentally and physically. And I have never used it. He knows just by the sound of my breathing or the look on my face how I am doing. He usually knows my feelings better than I do.


I really do not want to try to fit our relationship into a category or pick a label.  I don’t want to limit our experiences to what others think. I do not want to fit into a neat little box. I want to follow Him. I want to please Him. I want to see pride and love in His eyes and know that I am everything He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment