Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day Twenty Three

Is there anything about submission (yours or what you see in others) that you question, dislike or repels you? Was there a time you questioned or were resistant to your own submissive feelings?

I used to question everything about being a submissive. In my family it was taught to never need a man. Never depend on him to provide for you.  Never trust him. I was to grow up, have a career, and be independent. Falling in love was the last thing I ever thought I would do and certainly not so young. He was a one night stand that just never seemed to end. He was unlike any man I had ever been around and He treated me better than anyone ever had.


It did not take me long to realize that He was my everything.  I gave up my career for Him. I followed Him from Air Force Base to Air Force Base.  Every move brought us closer and closer together and my childhood teachings fell farther and farther away. I depend on Him for everything and would be lost without Him. I often question if being so dependent on my Master is a healthy thing but it comes naturally to me. I like knowing He provides for me and takes care of me. 

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I was raised to believe the same things. Now, I look at where my mom is...alone and bitter. She doesn't know about our dynamic but told me the other day that she's envious of the relationship we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched both of my sisters go through multiple divorces and my Mom is miserable in her marriage. I am sure if they knew our relationship details they would all be horribly judgmental but we are the only couple in my family to still be together after 15 years. That really does say a lot.

      Delete