Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Car

He still surprises me often and today He topped them all.

Some wives get flowers when their husbands are gone. Or cute little love notes. But not me. My Sir bought me a new car! He is on the other side of the world and He found a way to buy a car here in the states.  Not just any car. A 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4x4 with every little thing you could add to it. It is beautiful. It is more than anything I had ever expected. He is a wonderful Master and I am a very spoiled pet.

I did find out why He bought this SUV. It is large enough to put a crate in the back and has tie down points so that He can secure it. He has some devilish plans for me in mind 

2 comments:

  1. How nice he has some devilish plans. Can't wait for you to share what they are.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - how wonderful! :) What a kind Master! Can't wait to hear about the devilish plans once he returns! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete