Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

30 Days of Truth - Day Two

Something you love about yourself.

It is sad that I find this question so difficult. I know it should be just as easy as the first one but it isn’t.

I love the way I look at the world. I am not naive (though Sir would probably disagree with me) but I do tend to have a childlike view of the world. I know the world is not a happy place. I know there are bad people in the world. And hunger. And pain. And war. I just choose to look at the good things. Maybe that is why I like to be a Pet so much. Sir worries about everything for me and I get to continue to live in my little bubble. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Things have been busy and I have fallen behind again, ee! x_x

    Catching up on your posts here. :) I had a hard time answering this one as well! A childlike view - that is something we have strongly in common. I have the same outlook. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete