Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

30 Days of Kink - Day Three

How did you discover you were kinky?

Hmmm….I don’t think I had a certain day that I had a light bulb moment. I slowly discovered my Kinky side as He discovered His. We really did just grow on each other’s personal discoveries. We have always had a lot of sex but slowly we started to add in a toy or try something new more and more often. I think our first toy was a small vibrator when we were still in college. It opened up a whole new world of sex toys and we now own a huge selection.


I approached Him with this lifestyle while He was away. I just sent Him a blog I had read and waited for His response. I was surprised when He did not freak out. We started talking about kink and submission and wonderful rough sex. This conversation is still going on after all these years. I am very thankful He wanted to be my Master and that we balance each other so well. 

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult i think to pinpoint exactly when one became interested in kink, or what kicked it all off, i think for most its when exploring in the bedroom....always a good place to start lol

    x

    ReplyDelete