Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

30 Days Of Kink - Day One

Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I am a submissive. The thought of being a switch just freaks me out. I could never be in charge or force someone to do something. It just isn’t in me. 

By being a submissive I get to please Sir. I get to follow His desires and meet His needs with my body. Sometimes that means I get to be tied and restrained. He uses this time to play with my body and do whatever His hearts desires. Other times He likes for me to put up a little bit of a fight. Those nights are harder for me. My natural instinct is to submit to Him - not try to stop Him. It just goes against everything that I am.


I am a masochist. It took a long time for me to understand this and even longer for me to tell Sir.  I need to be under His control. It centers me. It lets me hand over my problems to Him so I can just focus on what is important. My servitude to Him. 

I used to worry about everything. I had to have lists and lists and more lists. I thought about problems that did not exists and stressed over things we had already done. I was miserable. He was miserable. Our child was miserable. This was not a healthy way for us to live. The day I handed Him everything I immediately felt better. I am not saying I completely forgot about all my worries but I did know that when they popped into my mind I could just ignore them. He had them. I didn't have to worry.

I have given Sir my body. He can use it in any way that pleases Him. I am available to Him sexually at all times. He can pierce or tattoo me. He can make me dress a certain way or get my nails done. He has complete control over me and He corrects me when I mess up. He uses lectures, spankings, corner time, and so many other things to help me become the Pet He desires.

It really is a simple life for me (and I am sure it is a lot of work for Him). I would not want to trade places or go back to the way it was before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment