Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Beginning

Today is the beginning of our time apart. Thankfully it is just a warm up and He will be home in a week, but within the month my Master will be gone until the Spring. Time apart is hard for me. I depend on Him for so many things and I hate doing things alone. He is my world.

No matter how hard this year will be I know it will bring us closer together. We communicate so much better when we are apart. We email and text our thoughts and feelings. We break down all the walls. We talk about dreams and fantasies. We work through fears. He helps make me a stronger person and my submission grows with everyday that passes. We have done this before and I know we will do it again. Deployment is not about us being apart but about how we come together when He returns to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment