Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Golden Showers and Submission

I have no idea why this post is so difficult. I have been working on it for several days but nothing seems to sound right to really express the way I feel about it.

He has been including Golden Showers into our nightly routine. At first I was a little unsure about them. It seemed like He would be the only one getting anything out of it and it just added one more thing to my schedule. The first night wasn't anything special for me. He had been reading about GS and found the idea of them exciting. He told me what He wanted to do and I kind of dismissed it. He has a lot of ideas and I just added it to the 'someday' list. The first night He had me stand in the shower and He peed on me from my waist down. I did it for Him. I did not get anything out of it but I could tell that He was very moved by it.

The next night I kneeled in the shower at His feet. I sat quietly, looking down at the bottom of the bath tub, waiting for Him to finish so I could continue my shower. Then I felt His hand on the back of my Head. He was softly petting me- A gentle and loving caress that I always melt into. I looked up and saw such love in His eyes. This time as He relieved Himself across my body I felt a connection to Him. I felt loved, and submissive. I knew I was His on such a deep level. Then He helped me stand up and handed my body wash to me.

Every night since then He has had me kneel at His feet. It has become part of our nightly routine. Every time I feel the same way: Loved, Owned, Cherished.


3 comments:

  1. ❤️... I'm glad it got better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found that connection. This is beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be a powerful experience. Speaking from the Dom's perspective, there are a variety of components to it. Marking one's territory...the ultimate act of control. My pet and I have both greatly enjoyed the times we have done it.

    ReplyDelete