Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Tattoo

My submission has been growing and changing over the last few months. I started this blog as a way to work through my thoughts and connect with others who understand what it is like to be a slave. I have never had a place to just talk about the 'real' us. We keep so much hidden from the world it can be exhausting. Very few people in real life knows who we are and that is the way it really has to stay.

He has been working on a tattoo for me since a collar is really not practical for us at this time. A simple little mark to show the world that I am owned. I am sure that people outside of the O/P world will not know what it means. It is just a bunch of numbers and a few words in another language but it will mean so much to us.



4 comments:

  1. Powerful!! I've thought of what it would be like if I was asked to be tattooed. I don't have an answer. Ha! When it happens, I hope you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to post pictures! I already have two tattoos so another one really isn't a huge push. :)

      Delete
  2. Will look forward to seeing the tattoo. Am sure it will make you feel very submissive. And instead of a collar he could have you wear a special necklace.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a special necklace but I only wear it on special occasions. :)

      Delete