Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

He's Not Yours

I keep seeing submissives and slaves addressing every dominate male they meet as "Sir" or "Master".  It is all over fet and recently it has become a huge problem in our private lives. Two separate women who talk to my Master through text, emails, and occasional phone calls have decided to call Him "Sir". I knew about the girls and I am confident that He was only interested in talking with them as friends.  The first "Yes Master" was originally just a slip - or that is what they called it - but it never stopped. They wanted to talk to him at strange times and tried to move their relationship with my Sir to a long distance D/s relationship. He quickly ended the friendships.  I don't want to sound petty or silly but my Master is not anyone else's "Sir" or "Master". We have a closed relationship. He is my only Master and I am his only slave. Simple as that.



Also, why would anyone address another person as "Master" if that person has not earned that tittle or trust? How can they just jump from one dom to another and think that is the same as our 24/7 relationship? I really think some people need to get a little self respect.


5 comments:

  1. I think they do it because they feel the one they address is a dominant even if he is not their dominant. It is just a sign of respect, not any suggestion of a relationship.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He showed me some of their text messages and it is disrespectful to our relationship. They tried to move their friendship with my Master into something more. They shouldn't address him as "Master" unless He has holds that place with them- and causal conversations with him by text or fet does not make him their Master. Maybe I am wrong but that is how I feel.

      Delete
  2. I can see what you are saying here, I would never address someones Dominate as 'Master'. I do however, address some as Sir. As Florida Dom said, I do it out of respect, and in the local community, it's very appreciated by a lot of Dom's. One thing I do though, when getting to know any Dominate, is ask them how they prefer to be addressed. I would never want to imply to someones Dom that I was wanting to move it into a relationship, though - and that keeps it clear, to everyone involved. :)

    But, like I said - in this case, in the text messages/fet messages, I can very much see why it would bother you.

    brat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand if it is done out of respect. I would address several Doms I know as Sir but I would never flirt with some one else's Dom. It is just wrong to me. It is disrespectful to my Master, to the other Dom, and to the other submissive.

      Pet

      Delete
    2. I agree 100 percent. Unfortunately there are wayyyy to many submissives out there that have zero respect in situations like that, I see it sadly, way more than I'd like in the community.

      xx
      brat

      Delete