Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Recovery Time

The surgery went ok with a few minor complications. My bladder and my uterus were very close friends and did not want to separate. The two C-sections created a lot of scar tissue that had to be carefully removed in order to get the uterus out. They were thankfully able to do the procedure with the three little cuts across my stomach so I should have a faster recovery.

I now get to spend the next two weeks doing nothing. I have never been one to sit around and do nothing. He is being so wonderful. He is cleaning house, and fixing the meals, and taking care of our boys. He is doing everything I normally do which just makes me feel even worse. I am sure He will get tired of taking care of everything on his own but for today I am going to enjoy being babied.


No comments:

Post a Comment