Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

30 Days of Truth - Day Eight

Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

Wow…that list could go on and on.

My In-laws made my life hell for the longest amount of time and they actually did the most damage to Sir and I.  I was not the person they pictured their only son with and they made sure to tell me on a daily basis for the first 8 – 10 years of our relationship. They used threats and bribes to try to drive us apart - Including the promise of a brand new truck if He would leave me on our wedding day. It didn't work. We said our “I do’s” and watched His mother almost have a meltdown.


Over the years they have caused us so many fights and struggles but it only served to bring us closer together. Thankfully they started to come around and decided I wasn't the worst person in the world after the birth of our second son. I am just glad Sir chose me and not them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment