Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Settling In

The move is finally over. We are in our home.

The boxes are still stacked in the guest room and the garage but I am slowly getting everything set up. We have TV and internet so I can at least have a little contact with the outside world. The boys are settling in at their new schools and they really like them. We are playing catch up with A since they require a lot more of Kindergartners here than they did at our last base. D is still way ahead of his class but they are working to set up a more challenging program for him.

Daddy is settling in at work and is already leaving again. I know it is His job and I know that He loves it but really????  He just got home and we just moved so I am not ready to send Him away again - even for a short trip.

Our life is nothing like it was a year ago but I am sure we will all get into the swing of things. I am going to try to catch up on blogs in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds exhausting for you all right now =( Hopefully being in the new location will give you a little bit of grounding and stability soon!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Getting back to some sort of "normal" would be nice.

      :)

      Delete