Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

January

The month of January is slowly going by. I have someone installing new flooring in the main part of the house, repairing some base boards, and other general flooring stuff so my house has been torn apart for two weeks. Thankfully it is all almost done and I now get to paint and stain the last of it.

January was also when He was coming home but the Military has decided again that they are more important than our schedule. So He will be home in February. And we have to move across the country before March 1. This just doesn't work in my mind. We asked for a delay but it was turned down. I just don't know what to do. I am looking at houses online and we have a Realtor that is really nice. I just don't want to be homeless with two kids, three dogs, a cat, a tortoise, four fish, and a snake. I don't think it would be fun.

So I am working on the house - trying to keep it show ready for potential renters/buyers. The boys seem to think that they can destroy everything each night and some magic fairy cleans it up for them in the morning. I am so sick of picking up Legos and making beds. I will say that I am very happy with the way the house looks.  I wish we could live in a staged house all the time but I am sure I would eventually miss all my things I have put into storage.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry he is delayed but sadly I also understand the Military schedule versus real life. Sending HUGS that this week goes a bit easier for you and FEB comes quickly!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete